My Blog List

Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 10: Ponchoose^^

My younger sister wanted me to stitch up a Poncho she can wear on chilly evenings. This is how I came to sewing up the most boring garment I ever made. It was just cutting a small rectangle from the middle of the fabric. and the so much pressing and stitching all the open sides up. It took about one hour to whip this one up, but one hour can be very long if it is so boooooring. But nevertheless I hope she likes this one and it was woth the hour!


After finishing this one my mom wanted three (!!!) more of them to give to her friends. So I stitched them too. I do not count them as garments for the challenge because that are not really what I call garments! I hope I can show you at least a picture with the women wearing the ponchos in some days!
Greeting, Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment