My Blog List

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tiny little refashion

For my second day I had a really little refashion project in my stash!
This skirt I bought at the flea market some weeks ago and the size was really okay, a bit much comfort, but that is okay for summer days and so I decided to leave it this way. But... it was to long for my taste. It did reach somewhere beyond my knee.
Before
As I said it is a really tiny refashion because the only thing I did was fold under at the original hem seam (can you say that?) and than stitched in place. No cutting, no finishing seams. I think in all it took about 15 minutes to finish.
After
All in all I really like the outcome - a new piece for my wardrobe and one piece less in my stash. That is what I wanted for this week! hey!!!
Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment