My Blog List

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 20 - 24: Mood is low....

Yes it is true the mood for sewing is not there on everyday, especially not when it is really hot and you do not want to move at all! nonetheless I did sew up some things and now I will show you all of them in one post:
Before

After

After















This one is a Trenchcoat I bought from ebay. I took in the sides, removed the shoulder plakets, lengthened the arms. And now I think it is okay, not brilliant work, but okay.


This is a skirt of my mum. It was a bit wide for her, so I took it in about one inch on each side. Very easy and very boring. but that were the Things I wanted to get done in this month!







This skirt I bought somewhere on sale, but it was too big and I did not really liked the idea of taking it in and wearing it as a skirt, so I just chopped it off, hemmed the raw edge and now -voila- I have a circle shawl! This way I like the paisley print.





This is the new released Burdastyle shrug, which is really easy to make, it took about one hour from beginning to end! Really nice!

This is a cardigan I had in my stash, but it was really oldfashioned ( and not on the cool vintage way). So I chopped it off to make a bolero from it. Then I shortened the arms. I am not shure whether I like it... Somehow it looks like chopped off, a style I do not really like... But I don`t know any way to change this, Has anyone ideas concerning this?






And this one began his life as to short and very baggy knit pants. Now I have some great pants for my Gym class. I already wore them today!







Sorry for the picture heavy post!


No comments:

Post a Comment