My Blog List

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ending the challenge....


Sooo, with this I am ending the challenge. I did not really sew up an item for every day.
At least I did some mending in the last days, which I will not show you because I don`t want to bore you to death!
To draw some conclusions, I am happy that my refashioning and mending pile reduced. Furthermore I have some more selfstitched garments that I really like and had planned to sew up for some time!
BUT sewing under time pressure and having to take photos of each and everything was very exhausting! In the past I thought it is good to finish the garments as fast as possible, but for the future I will appreciate the process of creation much more. I think taking some time to finish the clothes makes them more precious.
All in all I can recommend a challenge like this, but you should be aware that it really is a challenge!
Hope you at least liked my little challenge a bit! See you soon with me following Casey`s Sew along and participating in Self Stitched September!

No comments:

Post a Comment