My Blog List

Friday, September 9, 2011

SSS Days 5,6,7 & 8

Oookay, here is what I wore on my fifth day of SSS
Jeans: altered by me
shirt: self-stitched
Cardigan: self-stitched

This pants had been an old pair I never wore. So I skinnied them up so now they are kind of straight leg, what I really like. And I lenghtened them like you can see here
The day was very busy had much to work for my law school, so just a busy day!

My day 6 for you
Dress: self stitched
Shirt: H&M

This dress I stitched up last month while my holidays. It is really comfy and paired with a shirt it is also autumn apropriate!

My day 7 outfit:
dress: self-stitched
cardigan: H&M

This is a dress I made from some old men T-Shirts. It is soooo comfy! I love it!
Did nothing special that day, just some sports and spend some time at university in the afternoon.

And now my day 8 outfit:
dress: self-stitched (same as the day before)
scarf: self-stitched
leather jacket: thrifted at ebay

The same dress again :) but this day with a selfmade scarf. It used to be a skirt I had in my stash. I did not really liked the shape anymore, so I refashioned it into a scarf. Because the skirt was kind of A-line the scarf has a somehow weired form, but it has really nice colours!

Hope you had some good days!
Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment