My Blog List

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Self-Stitched-September: Take off!

So finally September has started! And with this my great SSS challenge!
To begin with this:

'I, Melanie of ‘mellie sews' blog sign up as a participant of Self-Stitched-Sept '11. I endeavour to wear at least one self stitched garment each day for the duration of September 2011' 


Further  I will not buy myself any clothes the whole month. This is because on one hand I want to discover what I really need and get aware of what I already have in my stuffed closed and on the other hand I want to save some money for a serger. So I hope to come near this goal by the end of the month!

But now for clothes and self-stitched fashion:
For my first day of Self-Stitched-September I wore this
Dress: Self-Stitched by me
Cardigan: Peek & Cloppenburg bought on sale
Scarf: thrifted
Handbag: thrifted

I went to University today, did some study at home and in the evening my boyfriend and I went to some friends for some Pilaw - Yummy!
Have a nice day and stay tuned for some more outfits of Self-Stitched-September!
Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment