My Blog List

Sunday, September 11, 2011

SSS days 9, 10 and 11

My day 9 outfit:
skirt: self-stitched
shirt and cord-blazer: H&M
tights: hand me down

This skirt I made some month ago from my own pattern, unfortunately the hemline became somehow uneven, but with a bit creative wearing of the waistband (so as uneven) I am able to cover this issue.

For my day 10 this was my outfit:
dress: self-stitched

It was super hot and humid that day, maybe the last summery day we might get around here! So the outfit of my choice was this little flowy summer dress! perfect for the temperatures!

And my sunday outfit:
blouse: self-stitched sorbetto
Jeans: H&M
scarf: TCM

Today it was really rainy, but at least I got some work for my law class done. After that I did bake a cake and drafted the pattern for the circle skirt sew along! So I had a productive day!

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Tschüss

No comments:

Post a Comment